This refreshing salad recipe is causing a stir on social media… Do we taste it?
what is he green goddess salad ?
In social networks, trends come and go at breakneck speed, depending on the creativity of its users, we see the emergence of recipe videos creating a real craze. Like express cheese naans, pesto eggs, baked pasta and many others. The last recipe to shake up social networks is that of a salad: the green goddess salad (over 41.5 million views for #greengoddessalad on TikTok)! A salad composed of green ingredients such as cabbage, cucumber, basil, etc. and dressed with a creamy green sauce… that makes thousands of gourmets salivate! It requires few ingredients, easy to make, very refreshing and tasty, the green goddess salad it can also be enjoyed as a guacamole. In fact, it can be served as an appetizer, accompanied by biscuits, potatoes and raw vegetables to dip into. Guaranteed usability!
How to prepare a salad green goddess ?
It is enough to rely on one or another of the recipes uploaded on video on TikTok to reproduce the recipe of this viral salad.
- Wash, dry and cut into very small pieces 1/2 green cabbage, 2 cucumbers, 1/2 bunch of chives, 1 green onion and mix them.
- Squeeze 2 lemons and collect the juice. Peel and chop 1 shallot and 2 cloves of garlic.
- Make the sauce by mixing, in a blender, the lemon juice, 60 ml of olive oil, 2 tablespoons. tablespoons of rice vinegar, 30 g of peanuts (or other nuts), garlic, 1/2 bunch of chives, 1 bunch of basil, 1 handful of fresh spinach, 40 g of nutritional yeast, a little salt and a little pepper. You should get a green and creamy sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables, toss and enjoy!
@kroger Viral Green Goddess Salad. ???? #kroger #greengoddess #greengoddessalad #saladrecipes #easyrecipes #viral @shanilcooks? original sound – Kroger
- Frozen honey, trend or danger of frozen honey?
- How to prepare an iced latte, the buzzy drink?