A dessert that will make you blush with pleasure in no time! So, are we tempted by a panna cotta with red fruits?
Panna cotta is one of our favorite Italian desserts! Sweet, creamy and tasty, we can adapt it to our wishes. From the ultra-gourmet three-chocolate version to the more exotic mango version, you can treat yourself to a lot. Today we propose a more classic but equally delicious recipe: a panna cotta with red fruits. Very simple to make at home, it’s also very quick to prepare so don’t hesitate any longer and quickly go to the kitchen to make your taste buds blush with delicacy!
To make this recipe, follow these steps:
PANNA COTTA RECIPE WITH RED FRUITS
For 6 people
– 2 leaves of gelatin
– 50 cl of liquid cream
– 50 g of sugar
– 1 vanilla pod
– 12 cl of red fruit coulis
– Some red fruits
1. Soak the sheets of gelatin in a bowl of cold water.
2. Meanwhile, heat the liquid cream with the sugar. Add the seeds from the vanilla pod.
3. When the mixture is boiling, add the gelatin well drained from the heat and mix.
4. Pour into presentation glasses and chill for at least 2 hours.
5. Decorate with coulis and a few red fruits. Enjoy very fresh!
By entering your email address, you agree to receive our newsletter