To make without an oven and with your gas stove, here is the recipe for a tasty original and oriental hamburger. Please note: In order not to fill the motorhome with cooking smells, it is best to cook the meat on a portable stove outside the vehicle. Here we go ! Text and photos: Alain Vacheron
Ingredients for 2 people
- 2 minced beef fillets
- 1 red onion
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 4 thin slices of Emmental cheese
- 4 slices of sliced country bread
- Olive oil
- Ras el hanout (couscous spices)
- Arugula leaves
- 1 tomato
- salt pepper
Also read our article
10 essential kitchen accessories
Preparing the hamburger
- On the cutting board, slice the red onion very thinly, as well as the cilantro bunch. Shred your chopped steaks into small pieces, then in a salad bowl mix the meat, onion, cilantro, a tablespoon of ras el hanout, salt and pepper. Knead with your hands to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Reconstitute your chopped steaks on the cutting board and set aside.
- Drizzle the slices of bread with a little olive oil and brown them on both sides directly in a very hot pan. Remove from the heat and place the slices of Emmentaler on the still warm bread to gently melt them.
- Cut two thin slices of tomato, wash and drain the rocket.
- In a pan, cook the chopped kefta fillets in a little fat over high heat, for one minute on each side.
- Assemble the hamburger (bread, emmental, tomato, arugula, kefta, emmental and bread).
Enjoy your lunch!