Yes, OK, it’s still a little early to tell you about the bearded old man, the decorated tree and the presents, but we’re still very proud to announce that our Christmas issue is out this morning and which is available free of charge at more than 500 places in Lyon.
But you don’t have to wait until December 24th to reveal the content we’ve prepared for you.
In the kitchen
For this last issue of the year we have thought of your taste buds by preparing a Big File filled with Christmas recipes. But since we like to be different, we skipped the turkey with chestnuts and other smoked salmon. Instead, we asked a number of establishments in Lyon that we’d love to provide us with unusual festive recipes to spice up your New Year’s Eve meals.
So put on your apron and spin the pans, you can treat yourself to:
- the Red Nose Reindeer: a champagne and gin cocktail offered by the Tube
- Tiradito of scallops and sea bass from Picaflores
- Butternut mousseline with argan oil and foie gras from Ormiellerie
- Croc-Brioché with Saucisson Lyonnais de Brio
- Butternut stuffed with quince and Viennese tandoori from Botani
- Gomex Cantina Turkey Tacos
- the Cité du Chocolat Christmas log
We hope you have fun with these good recipes!
But also …
In this issue you will also find:
- Lyon favorites from @Valentin.capp, fan of archi, sneakers and Lyon
- A zoom in on the history of Plaça Carnot
- the schedule of departures for the coming weeks
- Our 5 best coffee shops
- Our latest favorites for restaurants, bars and other places to go out
- An idea for walking through the Grandes Terres at the gates of Lyon
- A break in Chamonix
- And a humorous post on exhibitions without the original works
Where can you find CityCrunch Magazine?
It is available in more than 500 places in Lyon. You should easily find it by opening your eyes a bit. Otherwise, the list of distribution points is available HERE.
You can also download it in digital format HERE.
And if you are a bar, a cafe, a restaurant, a bakery, a bookstore… and you want to become a distribution site. Fill out this form.