Food and gastronomy
Want an ultra regressive yet healthy recipe?
Who said this burger necessarily rhymes with junk food? And the Super Girls of the Tram Guac Burger recipe proves it. The menu? A Charolais burger that melts with homemade guacamole and delicious vegetables. This recipe is shared by Wolf Food Market in their new book Streetfood by Wolf just published by Racine. A collection of recipes from all the chefs present on the site, from Super Filles du Tram to My Tannour or even 10 Grams and Piola Pizza.
The recipe for the “guaca burger” from the Super Girls of the Tram
Ingredients for 4 people):
- 4 hamburgers
- 800 g of freshly ground Charolais beef divided into 200 g of meatballs
- 100 g of arugula
- 1 onion
For the guacamole
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1⁄2 tomato
- 1 pepper
- 1 file
- 1 red onion
- 2 sprigs of fresh coriander
- a few drops of tabasco
- 2 tablespoons to the. olive oil
1. Cut the onion into thin slices, brown them in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil. Book.
2. Prepare the guacamole in a blender. Cut the avocados in half, remove the pulp with a spoon. Put the pulp in the blender with the lime juice, also add the half tomato to this preparation and mix everything.
3. Peel the onion and chop it very finely, then chop the pepper. Add them to the avocados with the cilantro, tabasco, oil, salt and pepper.
4. On the barbecue or in a non-stick pan, grill the meat, seasoning it, 3 minutes on each side for rare, 4 minutes for a medium burger and 6 minutes if you prefer it well done.
5. Cut the buns in 2, cook the inner part on the barbecue or in the pan.
6. Assemble your burgers by putting the meat on the base of the bun, add the fried onions, a good handful of arugula and finish with the guacamole.