We offer you help not because you run out of ideas, no! On the contrary, it is rather because the choice is huge and you can trust our subtle taste. No difficulty in combining a salad at any time of the year! However, if it’s a fall salad, shame on us. It’s understandable to say why! The season of the great abundance of fruits and vegetables! For this reason, we have indicated some fall salad recipes that will delight your palate. Close-up of the variants you can’t miss!
Fall salad rhymes with health
There is no vegetable or fruit that cannot be involved in a fall salad. Satisfying all tastes is not easy, but what about a citrus salad enhanced with vitamin C? It eliminated the fatigue of the transition of the seasons, strengthened the immune system at the approach of respiratory diseases, improved digestion. All these favors are due to a super simple fall salad that you can prepare anytime quickly and easily, with only 2-3 fruits or vegetables and common ingredients.
Take notes on our common fall vegetable salad suggestions
Try our 3 fall salad recipes that are hearty and full of fall flavor, featuring seasonal favorites like chunky squash, kale, and vibrant beets. Don’t frown when you’re wary of pumpkin, it’s easy to peel with a simple technique. Good! How to prepare a culinary masterpiece with autumn vegetables and saffron as an accompaniment to dinner?
The list of ingredients is long, but it’s worth it: a salad with saffron
- 12 rainbow carrots, with heads left on, washed and peeled
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into slices
- 8 long stalks of broccoli, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil
- 100 g mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 3 plum tomatoes, grated, blanched, peeled, seeded and cut into small pieces
- a handful of black olives, pitted and sliced
- ½ cucumber, cut lengthwise, seeded and sliced on the bias
- 3 tablespoons of coarsely chopped basil
For the seasoning, add: 20 ml cider vinegar, ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard, a pinch of saffron threads, 1 teaspoon caster sugar, 50 ml extra virgin rapeseed oil, 1 small shallot, well chopped
Can’t wait to get started? : instructions
1. Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Place the carrots, zucchini and broccoli in a large bowl, lightly season and toss with the canola oil. When the griddle is hot, add the vegetables in batches and let them char a bit for about 3-4 minutes, then return to the bowl. When all the vegetables are charred, add the rest of the salad ingredients, toss and set aside.
2. To make the saffron vinaigrette (it is possible to grow it in the garden), beat the vinegar, mustard, saffron and sugar in a bowl with a little salt until the sugar is dissolved. Add the oil little by little and then the shallots. Dress the salad and serve.
A tempting alternative to roasted eggplant
Create a big impact with little effort! It’s a roasted eggplant salad with lots of different colors and textures.
Very hearty, this autumn salad with the following ingredients:
- 2 eggplants, chopped
- 2 red peppers, chopped
- 2 small red onions, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 6 cloves of garlic, skin remaining
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 200 g of cherry tomatoes
- 400 g canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses
- 1 lemon, juice
- ½ teaspoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of capers
- 60 g of arugula leaves
- 4 tablespoons of sunflower or pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Arrange the aubergines, peppers, onion quarters and garlic cloves on a large roasting tray, season with salt and pepper, then drizzle with 4 tablespoons olive oil. Mix well with your hands to make sure everything is covered in oil. Bake for 30 minutes and then remove and pour in the cherry tomatoes and chickpeas. Stir to combine and return to the oven for 20 minutes until toasted. Remove from the oven and let cool.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the vinaigrette by mixing 2 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses with the lemon juice, honey, capers, the remaining oil and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Pour the cooled eggplant mixture into a bowl along with the arugula and seasoning, then toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with sunflower or pumpkin seeds and drizzle with the remaining pomegranate molasses.
A sweet fruit dessert to celebrate the season of flavors
Celebrate fall with this amazing salad with must-have flavors. A healthy, quick and easy dessert with fantastic colors. You will surely include it in your menu for the advantages of its sweet, sour exotic fruits with pronounced flavors. The recipe is:
- easy to do
- It can be customized according to your preferences
- Option to prepare it in advance
- A great way to use seasonal produce
- Perfect for breakfast, dessert or as a snack
- Suitable for most dietary needs
Ingredients to use:
apples : Any variety, fresh, diced as a great addition to fruit salads.
blackberries : Do not use frozen berries as they will not taste as nice.
Granada : It is possible to use pomegranate seeds or a whole pomegranate.
Kiwi fruit : These fluffy fruits add a nice tartness to fruit salad. Peel them before you cut them!
orange : Peel and dice an orange, tangerine or clementine or save time by using canned orange segments.
grapes: It would be better if they are sown for convenience. Black, green and red grapes are great additions.
All you have to do is mix and enjoy.