thediet for pregnant women it is a subject in its own right. For a long time it was believed that it was necessary to “eat for two”, while in reality a woman’s caloric needs are far from doubling during pregnancy. Actually, the summer recipes for pregnancy it must above all be well balanced, rich in lipids and omega-3 and provide enough nutrients to the mother to avoid deficiencies, and to the future baby to ensure good development. If you are pregnant on sunny dayschoose some summer recipe ideas from our selection of seasonal recipes and our tips for eat well during pregnancy :
- If you are not immune to toxoplasmosis, be sure to wash raw vegetables thoroughly before preparing them, as well as the utensils used to cook them.
- Choose raw fruits and vegetables, which will provide you with more vitamins than cooked ones.
- Iron deficiencies are common during pregnancy, so feel free to adjust your animal protein intake according to your needs during this period.
- To season your summer salads, opt for a quality olive oil and combine it with other vegetable oils rich in omega-3, such as linseed oil.
These recommendations do not replace the advice of a doctor. Do not hesitate to consult a health professional for guidance on the nutritional needs of pregnant women.
- Mocktail recipes to enjoy without moderation
- 15 recipes to fill with vitamins